Wednesday, August 13, 2014

With Param Pujya Aai’s grace, I Kesariveera Kukyan was fortunate to get an opportunity to attend the 9th batch of Aatmabal Class during 2006-07. The entire period of six months during which the class was conducted was an experience in itself. I vividly recollect the inspiring moments that we frequently had during this class. Param Pujya Aai , an epitome of love was the guiding factor and the memories of the Aatmabal Class which are so very special to me have been etched in my heart forever.

The Aatmabal class helped me in gaining immense confidence towards Public speaking. It helped me in overcoming the stage fear. The entire outlook towards work became more positive and I learned to do any task right from simple household work to handling big projects at office in a very planned and systematic manner. I also learned to do the “best” out of “waste”. The class has improved my approach towards handling problems and I now look at it in a very positive way. The class was a management programme in itself. To sum it up, the way of life has changed completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © Aatmabal | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com | NewBloggerThemes.com